[NAGDU] Fw: An Update on the open letter to Amazon requesting reinstatement of Victor Reader Stream support

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:08:33 UTC 2023

The following is an update to the open letter I posted previously.
This is good news.
Thanks.

Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows th
at blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back.