[NAGDU] UBER SERVICE ANIMAL HOTLINE NUMBER

Christina Moore moorechristina107 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 01:37:16 UTC 2023

Hi,
I just called them and was able to clarify that they are able to take reports about incidents. I’m not sure if this would lead to an immediate resolution though, it can take time for them to address reports.
I know in the past when I have been denied because of my service animal, I’ve have had one of three options happen: the driver cancels, the trip and leaves, I do some explaining and they eventually take me or the driver will send out a request for a new driver to come pick me up. I’m not sure of a more immediate resolution though than contacting the service line.
The line is actually for safety incidents in general, but does take reports about denials for service animals.
I’m not sure if this helps, but I hope that things begin to improve for us, so we don’t have to deal with these denials all together.