[NAGDU] Another traffic check

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sat Feb 11 18:46:53 UTC 2023

We got another traffic check yesterday.  My husband and I decided to go out
to lunch.  We were crossing a busy intersection with the light, and some
idiot gunned his engine and went flying in front of us.  Igloo slammed on
the brakes.  Good boy!

2 traffic checks in 2 days.  I feel like I'm back in class, except the
drivers around here aren't as tuned in to their surroundings as the trainers
in class.  But I have no doubts now that Igloo is still sharp with traffic.

I was astonished to learn, when I was researching the white cane law in New
Jersey, that it's illegal for a driver to enter a crosswalk if a blind
person is crossing.  I'm sure that very few drivers know that.

Tracy