[NAGDU] SCAGDU Meeting

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 13:58:32 UTC 2023

Hi All,

The SC Association of Guide Dog Users (SCAGDU) would like to invite you to
our February 27, 2023 meeting at 8:00 PM eastern on the below Zoom platform.
You will find our agenda for our meeting below. Even if you do not have a
guide dog, you are invited!

Agenda:

Welcome and introduction

Zoom etiquette

Pledge of Allegiance

One Minute Message & NFB Pledge

Special speakers from the National Association of Guide Dog Users Raul and
Stacy Gallegos. Raul is our President of NAGDU and Stacy is our Secretary!

Roll call by Roger Web

Reading of minutes from our January 2023 minutes

Fund raiser update

State fund raiser for our Division

Lyft phone number for reporting service dog issues

Any updates for the group

NFB of SC Zoom

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Steve Cook

NAGDU Board Member