[NAGDU] Vet turnover

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 2 15:49:37 UTC 2023

I've been using the same vet clinic for years, but in the last few years
there's been a lot of turnover.  I find a vet I like, who listens to me and
explains things, then she moves on and I start over with someone new.  It's
a bit anxious-making.  Igloo is young and healthy, but Krokus is nearly 10
and has some bumps that I'm watching.  My vet was watching them too, but now
she's gone.

I've asked another dog person in town about her vet, but she's not thrilled,
either.  There are other practices, but how to find a good one?  Oi.

Tracy