[NAGDU] United Airlines service dog form

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 2 16:44:06 UTC 2023

I thought this was supposed to be easy.  NOT!  And I'm fairly tech savvy.

I Googled "United Airlines service dog form" and got to a web page with
links to the DOT forms.  They came up in PDF, and I downloaded them.

I opened one, which for a while showed as blank, but then gave me fields to
fill out.  I can't review the fields to check spelling or whatever, nor can
I check the check boxes for Rabies shots etc.

Am I supposed to convert it to Word or something?

I am using the latest version of Jaws, and Adobe BC, or whatever it's
called.

What do I do?

Really, I should get paid for using my precious time on this nonsense.

Tracy