[NAGDU] Probiotics

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:07:41 UTC 2023

Hi, Tracy and All:

I agree that it would probably be best to try what the vet recommended first. I will say, though, that when I tried Fortiflora for Demi, she had a bad reaction to it and it made her sick. I switched to NaturVet, and that seems to have worked much better. This is a chew, though, but I will post the link below in case you’re interested in trying it at some point.

https://app.chewy.com/AgVCNTtTowb

Best,

Rachel