[NAGDU] thanks for the squeaky ball recommendation

Al Sten-Clanton albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Sat Jan 14 17:41:27 UTC 2023

I think it was Susan Jones who mentioned the Gnawesome squeaky ball
about three or four weeks ago.  Well, I got the size she recommended and
it arrived just before the new year began.

At first, I thought Sheldon was having trouble playing with it. It
looked to me as if he could barely get his mouth on it, and it emitted
narry a squeak for maybe three or four days.

Then, I heard the occasional squeak, and eventually it was pretty clear
that he could make noise with it more or less at will. Unlike with the
first squeaky toy I got for him a few years ago, he goes for long
periods of squeaklessness while it's in his mouth.  But, unlike that
first toy, this one is still undamaged and very squeakable after at
least two weeks.  I'm pretty sure it's his favorite toy now.

So, thank you, Susan, for telling us about it.

Best!

Al