[NAGDU] Gnawsome bone

Joy joy.relton at icloud.com
Mon Jan 16 16:18:02 UTC 2023

The toy that Vikki likes best to play with is supposedly in indestructible one it’s hard rubber with a hole in it and then you can buy a little bat which is like a little stick with a basket on the end of it and you put the ball in it and throw it across the yard.
We don’t use the bat, but she loves the balls and has had them for over a year and not destroyed them. She loves squeaking and chewing on them when she’s not throwing them for herself or having someone throw them for her.
She’s a little soccer player to because she likes to head them.
If somebody wants the name of them, I will tell you I know you get them on Amazon.
And I love them. P

Sent from my iPhone