[NAGDU] Gnawsome bone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 20 18:15:11 UTC 2023

I bought Igloo the Gnawsome Bone medium-sized.  It came this morning.  It
looked small when I took it out of the box, but it fit Igloo's mouth nicely.
It looks weird, with all its short, flexible spikes, sort of like a
hairbrush with short rubber bristles.  But the boys are loving it!  Igloo
has been chewing it quite a bit, and no pieces have come off at all.  With
other rubber bones, pieces start coming off in a few minutes.

I'll continue to monitor the bone, but I'm hopeful that we at last have a
chew toy that can stay out and be chewed whenever he wants it.  I'm hopeful,
if he has his own chew toy all the time, he'll stop looking for other stuff
to chew which does not belong to him.

Thanks all for the recommendation.  It looks like a real winner.

Tracy