[NAGDU] Arthritis

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 7 19:08:59 UTC 2023

My old boy Krokus is getting a bit stiff in his back end.  The vet
recommended Dasuquin, a joint supplement.  We bought Nutromax Dasuquin soft
chews from Chewy, and he's been getting one a day since January, after a
double dose a day in December.  Maybe it helps some, but he still seems a
bit stiff.  It's hard to tell, now I don't walk with him in harness, but
that's how it seems to me.

I'll take him to the vet again next month probably, but I was wondering if
other people are giving their dogs something for arthritis that's working
well.

Thanks.

Tracy