[NAGDU] Arthritis

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Fri Jul 7 19:37:43 UTC 2023

Isn't Dasequin a glucosamine med? I would think that might not work, depending on the arthritis. I do admit though that number one, I'm not a vet, and number two, as someone born with juvenile arthritis, which I still have to this day, I get very tired of people telling me glucosamine will help my arthritis, even to the point of restoring the damage in all my joints. So, all that to say, I'm not impartial when it comes to glucosamine. Lol. I do give my guide a glucosamine tablet with her meals. It's made by the company NaturVet. It's over the counter and I get it from chewie. I don't know if it will help her joints stay healthy or not, but she's eight and can still jump up on my bed and so forth.

Sherry