[NAGDU] Thank you

shelbi felter sfelts at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 8 16:16:07 UTC 2023

Hi all,
On behalf of myself and my guide Kristen I want to thankStacy , Raul, andthe nagdu board for setting up the emergency vet in houston.

Mygirl developed a nasty ear infection and i tookher toReady pet on Thursday. I am sograteful they were able to see her immediately. Ear pack in place and some pain meds made our journey back to california much more comfortable for her and thus me as well.
Againthank youso much and i hope this can be set up every convention moving foward.

Shelbi & Kristen Belle

Shelbi Felter B.A.
College of education CSULB
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle sparkle’s