[NAGDU] My dog

Josh Kennedy joshknnd1982 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 13:28:39 UTC 2023

well, if they won't let you get a new one maybe you can at least get one as a pet  and you might get lucky and get a good one, and maybe if you feel up to it, you could even train your own guide  dog. It may not be a professional training and it would probably only be able to guide you in certain situations I guess unless, of course, you would be really good at trading it.

Sent from my iPhone