[NAGDU] My dog

Leye-Shprintse Teller leyeshprintse at icloud.com
Tue Jul 18 17:48:56 UTC 2023

BS’D

Cindy,

I really feel for you! The truth is that many Blind people improve our stamina and shape research shows when we’re matched with our guide dogs because those walks which we want to take become so much easier to take with the guide dog instead of with the white cane, so, I don’t understand that logic. You don’t need to have a lot of places to go to get a guide dog, the wish of taking several walks in our neighborhoods shall be enough if you ask me. I’m sorry that you gave your puppy away, he or she would be a good comfort now!
Kind regards,
לשלום,
Leye-Shprintse Teller
Brooklyn (N.Y.), U.S.