[NAGDU] My dog

rdgraves2007 at gmail.com rdgraves2007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 20:47:10 UTC 2023

Cindy,

I am so sorry to hear this as well. I would definitely appeal and/or look for another school.

When I decided, later in life, that I really wanted to apply for a dog, I first applied to GEB, and was denied. I was crushed. A short time later I applied to GDF. I had to wait for quite a  while, but was eventually matched with my Izzo.

Don't give up. There is a dog out there with your name on him/her.

Diane Graves