[NAGDU] for Cindy

Kerry Macdonald kerrymac31 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:30:46 UTC 2023

I second the recommendation for Freedom.
I am on my second dog from them, they are a fabulous school, and they tend to be willing to take people of all ages, and all different levels of traveling needs. The only issue would be I don’t know if they would cover your area, they are mainly serving the Northeastern United States. However, you never know, they may make an exception, and would probably be worth speaking with them anyway.

Kerry

Sent from my iPhone