[NAGDU] schools that use food rewards

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 21:40:07 UTC 2023

Madison, you have been hanging around for years gathering information. I have a sense there is a lot of fear and uncertainty that you are dealing with .  We are glad to answer questions -and will continue to do so. Maybe you should just apply at some schools and then dialog with them on some of your questions. They can give you information from their perspective. This might help in your information gathering.

Cindy Lou Ray
Cindyray at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone