[NAGDU] Puzzles

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 8 16:53:42 UTC 2023

Robert, what kind of dog puzzles do you have?

I have heard of one kind where the dog lifts up pieces to find the treats,
but I'd worry that he would also eat the pieces, or try to.

And I don't want a kind that might encourage scavenging.

We have a big ball with small holes in it.  You poke treats into the holes,
and then the dog attacks the ball to get the treats out.  Krokus played with
it a couple times, but we weren't sure it was such a good idea and stopped
giving it to him.

Tracy