[NAGDU] Puzzles

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 01:03:17 UTC 2023

Hi, Tracy:

I have several puzzle toys for Demi. Most of them involve pulling small plush toys out of a bigger toy. I also have the sushi toy which is a hard plastic square with movable circle that look like pieces of sushi that slide around to cover holes in which you can put treats or kibbles. The pieces do not detach and the material is too hard for her to eat pieces off of it. As you can imagine, the sushi toy is her favorite puzzle toy. I bought all of these on Chewy.

Sometimes, we also play hide-and-seek with her toys. She also loves to learn new skills; I am currently working on teaching her to use buttons to communicate.

Hope this helps,

Rachel