[NAGDU] Question re: Ear Cleaning Solutions and Methods

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 20 11:00:30 UTC 2023

I have some ear cleaning solution I got from the vet quite a while ago, but
it's still good.  I bought some small cotton pads from the drugstore.
They're used to remove makeup.  I get a pad damp with the ear cleaner, wrap
it around my finger, stick my finger in the ear and wiggle it around to get
all the nooks and cranies.  I also wipe the inside of the earflap, like
Sherry said.  Then I use another wipe to dry.

TSE changed this process slightly in my last class, and I really must review
to refresh myself on the changes.

I do not have to do ear cleaning very often since I removed chicken from the
boys' diet, though finding foods without chicken is not as easy as one might
think.
Tracy