[NAGDU] Juno

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 02:35:36 UTC 2023

OK, i’ll be my usual blunt self here. Just because you like horses and think they are cool does not mean that you should use one as a guide dog. I really like goats. Goats are as smart as a dog. Why couldn’t i have a guide goat? Because, it’s not covered under the laws. Dogs are. Because you would be bothered everywhere you went. Because you would have to have a yard with a stall area in it for the animal. Because a horse and a goat are flight animals. Well, horses more than goats even.
How about having a horse for driving or showing in halter if you want the minis.
Man, i do see why we have had troubles with all the airlines and ubers and the like.
Dogs, and dogs alone. And, we are having all sorts of troubles just with that. Keep the farm animals on the ranch i say!
JMHO

Vivianna

Sent from my iPhone