[NAGDU] guide horses

albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Thu Jun 22 12:32:32 UTC 2023

I don't know much about guide horses.  If they do the job right, then I presume we should accept and even welcome their use.  Horses working for humans is not exactly an exotic notion, even if guide horses in particular may seem to be because of their rarity.

That said, I certainly hope Seeing Eye doesn't get into that business.  Let it do its job well, as it has for me, and, if it makes sense, let there be guide horse schools.

That's my take, anyway.

Al