[NAGDU] Flying, part 2

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Jun 23 14:46:44 UTC 2023

Hello Melissa, adding to this... Basically, if all things are not the
newest versions, the PDF form is not read correctly. Sometimes, the edit
fields give the impression that the name is required, other times that
it is the phone number. So, it's difficult to tell which field to enter
the proper information unless you memorize the order of the fields.

Furthermore, if you only have access to a mobile device, filling out the
form is a lot more difficult.

Thanks.

Raul Gallegos / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users