[NAGDU] Taking A Guide Dog To Convention Soon After Surgery

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 19:04:11 UTC 2023

Hi,
Keep in mind that conventions can be very stressful for both dog and handler. If you know you’re gonna be on the goal pretty much 24 seven then I would make a different decision. However, if you could provide the downtime for the dog then Yep, then your decision. Also, remember that Texas is hot and humid. Just my thoughts.

Tina
Any errors are due to dictation

Tina Thomas Sent from my iPhone