[NAGDU] good travel bag for our dogs

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 19:19:55 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I don't recommend too many products, but I wanted to pass along some
information about the 6 Set Travel Bag for Dogs.
I just got it for my upcoming trip to Houston, and I think it will really
help me keep things organized for Barbara.
I got tired of cramming her items into my suitcase and using ziplock bags
for her food.
The bag comes in pink, black or gray and it has  two collapsible bowls
which were  smaller than I like to use for her food and water so I'm
bringing a couple that are a little larger.
The bag also has two food pouches which hold 12 cups of food each, but I
read where people have gotten more food into the pouches.
The bag also has a treat pouch and a movable divider for organizing and
plenty of pockets, including one for pickup bags with a small hole so that
it's easy to grab a plastic bag.
The price of $36 isn't bad either.
Here is the link on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XJ2QLZ2?ref_=pe_623860_70668520_dpLink&th=1