[NAGDU] Important FYI 2022 NAGDU Annual Business Meeting Minutes

Stacie Gallegos sgallegos at nagdu.org
Thu Jun 29 03:15:56 UTC 2023

Hello All,

It’s hard to believe that in just a couple of days, we will be gathering in Houston for this year’s National Convention. Please find attached the minutes from the 2022 NAGDU Annual Business Meeting.
We will be reading out loud these minutes, and those who are joining us in-person will have the opportunity to vote on their acceptance. We’re looking forward to seeing some of you in Houston. Safe travels.

—
Stacie Gallegos / Secretary
National Association of Guide Dog Users
Https://www.nagdu.org
(346) 439-7444  |  SGallegos at nagdu.org
“You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.”