[NAGDU] NAGDU Seminar Agenda

Paul Sandoval psandoval at nagdu.org
Fri Jun 30 18:12:56 UTC 2023

Hello everyone and welcome to Convention Week!

Attached to this message and below this paragraph is the agenda for this
year's NAGDU Seminar. We are now within 24 hours of NAGDU's first meeting.
We hope to see you there!

National Association of Guide Dog Users, Inc

2023 Annual Seminar AGENDA

National Federation of the Blind Convention: Houston, Texas