[NAGDU] advice on nail grinding

rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 2 14:45:35 UTC 2023

The first time I used a grinder, I took her to a groomer, and she wasn’t real fond of it. I was with her, I had her do the nails while I’ve made sure she stood still, and she did. It wasn’t but two or three times and then I decided to do it on my own. I have a dog that I am training myself now, and have been using the grinder for quite some time. She definitely did not like it in the very beginning, but try giving him the command to sit and stay, or down and stay, and if he pulls his paw from you tell him no , when he does well, give him a treat. Not for every toe lol. It’s going to take a little trial and error, if the grinder has more than one speed, start out slow. This hopefully will help. I would be interested in knowing which grinder you purchased? I am needing to purchase a new one. Thanks .

Cell 5155539270
Email rebecca.young1264 at outlook.com
Becky and guide dog Karma