[NAGDU] Gnawsome bones and balls

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 6 16:04:28 UTC 2023

I bought my boys the Gnawsome medium bone, and they have a great time with
it, but I thought they might also enjoy the Megabone because they could each
grab an end and run around with it, so I just got that, too.  It's really
big!  It makes me think of a big, flat loaf of Italian bread.  They love it.
Yesterday they were racing around together, squeaking it like mad.  Igloo
also likes me to hold one end while he chews or tugs on the other, or he
rests one end on the floor while he stands and chews the other.  I think
they like it even more than the medium size.
I'm so glad someone recommended these toys.
Tracy