[NAGDU] Gnawsome bones and balls

AmyRose Bonano belovedtalica77 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:36:30 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, I have recently received my new guide  dog from Leader Dogs for the Blind. And my current guy dog doesn’t seem to be interested in too many different kinds of toys. She’s interested in her Kong once in a blue moon. Her Nyla bone she just likes to pick it up and drop it but not really play with it..  I received a gift with a really strong squeaker ball toy and she doesn’t seem to be interested. If  anything she was pulling away from it.  So I was wondering if maybe a rope toy would work. I’ve found this brand’s version of a rope toy. I was wondering if anybody has used it. I know a lot of the guide dog schools frown upon rope toys. I was curious to see if anybody has found that threads haven’t come loose from it. I will post a link below to anybody who’s interested.

Gnawsome Large Squeaker Rope Dog Toy - Promotes Dental and Gum Health for Your Pet, Colors Will Vary https://a.co/d/5x0Nhev

From The Beloved Rose
AmyRose Bonano