[NAGDU] Experiences with SouthEastern Guide Gogs

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 02:03:10 UTC 2023

Hi there! I'm sorry to say I would definitely not go with something guide
dogs. I was in Florida for many years in Southeastern has a bad reputation
for taking dogs from their handlers without the proper channels. Please
understand I'm not trying to bash anybody but I would highly recommend not
going with Southeastern if you want to discuss the situation further I'd be
happy to talk with you. My number 727-945-2299 sorry if I seem so negative
I just have seen not good things with healthy it's just my opinion.