[NAGDU] over-the-counter pain meds..

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:33:43 UTC 2023

First, I don’t think I would suggest meds without qualifying it by suggesting that they consult with their vet.
Second, the animal is a pet. This is not a general dog list. Madison, there are likely retriever forums to be found, especially on fb. Please, Madison, no more questions concerning your pet.
Thank you so much. No further discussion is required on this topic. The thread is closed. Write to me privately with further concerns.
cindyray at gmail.com
kCindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone