[NAGDU] Dasuquin

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 21 12:56:55 UTC 2023

About a month ago Krokus was acting uncomfortable.  The vet checked him out,
and all she found was some stiffness in his joints, especially his front
left wrist.  We think he got overly vigorous playing with Igloo, but he 10
and could well be getting arthritis.  The vet prescribed Dasuquin, and he's
back to his usual self running around.

I just bought more Dasuquin from Chewy, and it didn't require a
prescription.  It has chondroitin and MSM, + some avocado/soy mix.  I was
wondering what other people are using, and if Dasuquin is the best.

Tracy