[NAGDU] Home Again

albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net albert.e.sten_clanton at verizon.net
Tue Mar 21 14:41:14 UTC 2023

Hi, Tracy.

I have renewed since the free membership ended.  It didn't help getting
Sheldon back from a little romp between hotels on Cape Cod soon after I got
him, but I figure it's still a precaution worth taking.  (We got him back
because our gang called the cops about a missing dog and the other hotel
called them about a dog in the lobby.  Turned out, the lock on my door was
somewhat defective.)

Al