[NAGDU] Got excepted into GDB

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 20:32:38 UTC 2023

Hi  all,

I  just  recently  got excepted into guide  dogs for the blind, I am now on the waiting list for a successor dog..
I'm also waiting to hear from Guiding Eyes .

Pilot needs to do a home interview because they didn't like my video, still need to finish my cane video for Leader Dogs and probably won't finish my application with freedom guide dogs.

Question:

How does GDB harness feel versus a harness like the seeing eyes. Southeastern uses a similar harness just about the Martingale strap.

Yours,
Sean Moore