[NAGDU] vet care

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri May 26 04:24:53 UTC 2023

Also, in the original message, there was an email address. It is boacosta818 at gmail.com, and it said to put vet care in the subject line. I just sent an email because Demi might be having surgery next week, and depending on what they find, it could end up being extremely expensive… so this information could not have come at a better time for me. Thank you so much for sending!

Sent from my iPhone