[NAGDU] Guide Dogs of America..

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Nov 2 08:56:21 UTC 2023

Madison,

I trained at GDA with my third dog and I'm currently finishing some
physical therapy and will return early next year for my fourth dog.
I've found the staff to be helpful and the training very good for my
current needs.  Feel free to ask on or off list if you have specific
questions about the school.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com