[NAGDU] Confusing thoughts

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 21 14:13:32 UTC 2023

Hi Asia.
The Gentle Leader can help with distraction.  Just putting it on Igloo helps him calm down and focus.  It doesn't work for every dog, but it's worth a try.  My boy Ben wouldn't move with the GL on, and Krokus ignored it completely, but it's very effective with Igloo.
I also agree with Al; it wouldn't hurt to call your school and see what they say.
Tracy