[NAGDU] [NABS-L] Confusing thoughts

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Wed Nov 22 20:24:04 UTC 2023

Hi Don,

Vicky has been telling me that she misses the three plus miles we walked
before we moved in September. I have to admit that I'm ready to get out and
explore more too. Walking is my way of relaxing. We had a good walk to and
from the gym today. I had to laugh at myself when we got to the gym because
she wasn't guiding me as smoothly around something as I thought she should.
Then, she waited until I backed up a little and showed me around the correct
way, not the way I thought was correct. I laughed because I thought about
Lucas Franc saying "figure out what she is thinking." Then I thought, well
since she is a cross I have to think first, what would a lab think which is
usually "I want to please and, oh yes, is there something that I can eat?"
The other part of her genes is Golden Retriever. I have to admit, that is
the side that might be thinking "squirrel!" My Goldens have all been good
workers and not too distracted, but sometimes they could be a bit silly. So,
does  that mean that I need to be able to relate to a split personality, or
do I already have one?

Have a great Thanksgiving.