[NAGDU] Using Rolling Suitcase with Guide Dog

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Mon Oct 2 16:52:57 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Chiming in on rolling suit cases. I absolutely love using them with my dog. I find it much easier to maneuver the suit case when navigating the airport including escalators. I also love using two and four wheel carts with my dogs. I makes carrying groceries so much easier. Curb cuts improved the ability to cross streets but I'm now telling my age. I also used strollers behind me. IF you get the kind with the handle that flips forward your child can watch you as you walk.  I caution you to take care on controlling the speed of the cart or it can creep up on you. You should try to practice with you dog a little before you go so that they are not phreaked by this thing following them.

ENJOY!!!