[NAGDU] Using Rolling Suitcase with Guide Dog

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Mon Oct 2 17:45:50 UTC 2023

I drag the grocery cart off to the side of me with my right hand. I grab
the front left hand corner of the cart and pull it while hanging on to
the dog harness with my left hand. Yes, I'm a little wide going through
the store isles, but it is manageable. Have to make sure that you swing
wide when when turning however. I also cam up with a hook and a handle
that I attach to the grocery cart so I pull the hook....if I remember to
bring it.  Bryan

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/nellie%40culodge.co