[NAGDU] Anyone planning on watching this on Hallmark next week?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 18:55:21 UTC 2023

Well, I won’t watch it. First off, that’s not how anybody gets a guide dog most of the time. Secondly, as Sherry said, it sounds like it will be overly sappy, and there’s already misinformation, and how the guy gets the dog in the first place. If I didn’t know these things, I might watch it because it’s kind of a romantic idea, but it’s a relatively false the way it sounds

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone