[NAGDU] Anyone plaaning on watching this on Hallmark next week?

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Oct 30 15:23:10 UTC 2023

I'm recording it to sort out the buzz.

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Tracy Carcione via NAGDU
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2023 2:06 PM
To: 'NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users'
Cc: carcione at access.net
Subject: Re: [NAGDU] Anyone plaaning on watching this on Hallmark next week?

One might think egregious errors would be called out by blind organizations.  We used to do so, but I haven't heard of such for quite a while.
And, can you imagine the outcry if they cast white actors in blackface to play black people?  But it's fine to cast anyone to play a disabled person.  Is that because anyone can become disabled?  I don't think so.
Tracy