[NAGDU] Puppy Raisers for Future Guide Dogs

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Sat Sep 2 17:46:31 UTC 2023

I've heard all the schools are having trouble finding raisers, so this is great. I think it will depend on where she lives. For instance, if she's on the east coast, the California guide dog schools won't have her as a raiser, and I'm sure the opposite is true.

Sherry
Author of Haven, book 1 in the Haven Valley Series, available from amazon and audible.
Haven - Kindle edition by Gomes, Sherry. Contemporary Romance Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
Haven by Sherry Gomes | Audiobook | Audible.com
Follow me: twitter: @sgomes_author
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sherrygomesauthor
Group: https://facebook.com/groups/hHavenHappenings
Or visit my web site: www.sherrygomes.com