[NAGDU] My concerns regarding the DOT service animal forms

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 19:08:14 UTC 2023

Hi Melissa, thanks for your note I am flying on Southwest airlines.
Also, Mike Evers I wanted to let you know that Nfb legal folks and our
national Association of nine dog users are working very closely on this
issue. I know that since the department of transportation first propose
these forms that we have been fighting hard against them.
 However it is my understanding that the DOT has refused to budge on this
issue.