[NAGDU] My concerns regarding the DOT service animal forms

Joy Relton joy.relton at icloud.com
Wed Sep 13 23:25:25 UTC 2023

Hi, I recently flew Delta and found that we could simply link to the DOT form from the reservation page. I didn't know it when we made the reservations. The reservation assistant was terrific. We were told not to worry about it and to speak with the people at the check-in desk at the airport and they would take care of it for me. I had a printed copy of the DOT form I had filled out with me. They took it, went off and entered a few things in the computer for me and "bob's your uncle", it was all taken care of. Our next flight will probably be to London, so wish me luck. I have several months to work it all out.