[NAGDU] Big bags of dogfood

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Thu Sep 21 21:16:23 UTC 2023

We have taken a taxi to Petco and picked up the food, and my husband will
probably do that tomorrow.  But free delivery is cheaper than a taxi, you
know.  Oh well, needs must.
I guess it must be a problem with Taste of the Wild and big bags, since
people feeding something else don't seem to be having any trouble.
Tracy