[NAGDU] Fw: YouTube Video Tests Lyft’s Commitment to Transport Service Animals

Howard Levine wb2hww at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 22 16:36:59 UTC 2023

Calling the lyft hot line number at 844 5541927 is the wrong away to comcomplain to lyft. Call this number is only for service denials that person has with lyft driver, they are going to ask you wher the denial happen also they will want your lyft account info and if you don't have lyft account they will take any info from you. they will not send your complaint on to lyft, I did speak to some at that number they are over seas. The right away to make complaint about this guy on youtube is to go to lyft's website and send your comments or complaints to there legal dept or public relations.