[NAGDU] Uber

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Sep 23 23:09:57 UTC 2023

Hello everyone. Whenever you Lodge a complaint with uber, go through the entire process, taking note of what happened, how you feel about Uber's handling of it, the result, etc. Please send your feedback to this address, uber-feedback at nagdu.org. please note that this email address is to report your complaint experience, not to file a complaint itself.

--
Raul Gallegos / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org